Businesses everywhere are trying to cut costs and meet the demands of shrinking resources. To help manage your energy dollars this summer, consider the following ideas.
- Raise thermostat settings for your air-conditioning systems by a few degrees during working hours, and consider raising the thermostat even higher when facilities are unoccupied.
- Change or clean all air filters, preferably every month.
- Tune up/maintain your HVAC units.
- For Time-of-Use customers, consider moving operations or production schedules away from peak usage periods (2 to 7 p.m.) to off-peak hours (at night or during the weekend).
- Consider installing lighting occupancy sensors.
Visit savewithsrpbiz.com for more energy-saving ideas