Looking for restaurant energy conservation tips? Follow this advice to immediately start cutting costs and saving.
Refrigeration and Freezing
- Add strip curtains and automatic door closers to walk-in refrigerators.
- Remove some lights.
- Set controls only as low as necessary.
- Turn equipment off when it’s not in use.
- Set temperatures only as high as needed.
Washing and Drying
- Reduce water temperatures.
- Maintain the correct water pressure.
- Wash only full loads in machines.
Energy efficiency rebates for restaurants
Your business could qualify for up to $300,000 in energy efficiency rebates from SRP. Upgrade your equipment and see how much you can save.