Eager to start a business, but don’t know where to begin? Learn the fundamentals from business experts at Grand Canyon University’s New Business Development Center entrepreneurship training. It’s free to sign up and is available to both English and Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs.
The four-week program at GCU’s main campus includes a combination of classroom lectures, videos, activities, homework and assignments that will challenge you to develop a strong business model.
Network with fellow aspiring entrepreneurs and embark on your journey! Learn more.
- Length: Four weeks
- Dates: Oct. 5, 12, 19 and 26
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Location: GCU Main Campus; Classroom: 6-203/205
- Commitment: Four hours in classroom + six hours outside of classroom = 10 hours per week
- Cost: Free
- Recognition: Certificate of Completion will be awarded to those participants who attended all modules and completed the required assignments.